Wed , 05/02/2020 - 01:24
On each of three floors there is:
- a TV room with a capacity of approximately 20 people each,
- an “office” equipped with a coffee maker and a microwave,
- a group study room.
On the ground floor there is an area of study and entertainment with the following rooms:
- a study room, with 48 study places,
- a room designed to keep the books one need at a certain moment, with a place for about 20 readers,
- a computer room, with 8 PCs connected to the network of the Unizar.
- a gym equipped with trellises, weight machines, a treadmill, a football and table tennis equipment,
- a large multipurpose room to practice sports and leisure activities,
- a conference room, with a capacity of 80 persons, equipped with a video projector for screening and a conference table.
On the ground floor there are also the following services:
- Reception: located in the main lobby, is staffed 24 hours a day by the PAS and by the monitoring service.
- Laundry: four washing machines and two dryers, clotheslines.
- Vending machines supplied with drinks and snacks: in the main lobby, facing the Reception.
- Newspapers and magazines: in the main Hall our residents have access to a seating area with newspapers and magazines available.